DOES YOUR CORPORATION NEED
- Prioritized investments to address how droughts, floods and poor water quality threaten your facilities?
- Intelligence about the optimal places for new sites in the face of climate change, sea-level rise and long-term resource input considerations? And the best investments to mitigate risks to your existing sites?
- Solution scenarios to improve the resilience of your agricultural supply chains?
- Levers that can improve your agricultural yields and optimize your inputs, given climate change and water availability?
- Or the best solutions to other risks that environmental uncertainty and change pose to your bottom line?
The Earth Genome ADDRESSes YOUR NEEDS BETTER THAN ANYONE
Whatever the natural resource risk to your short- and long-term bottom line, The Earth Genome team can give you pinpoint financial and investment insights to understand your options and opportunities for solutions.
We have engaged with some of the biggest names in industry — from Dow to PepsiCo to Bloomberg — to combine big environmental data with state-of-the-art science to create decision-support tools relevant to the issues and decisions corporations face today.
That means we understand corporate needs better than anyone — from the challenges you face…to your requirements for scenario-based solutions in precise financial terms…to the best ways to work with you to generate the most usable intelligence for planning.
Why Our Decision-support tools are best-in-class
Earth Genome tools are your corporation's best option for provisioning big environmental data because of what goes into them and how we collaborate with you to build them.
Our tools feature:
- A platform that processes and links massive datasets, including from NOAA, USGS, NASA, EPA and others;
- World-class science applied to interpret the data — including new science invented for the tools;
- Visualization that puts the results into an easy-to-use, map-based interface provisioning data in real-time (for instance, The Earth Genome now allows you to access changes in surface water area across the globe over time);
- End-user specified criteria and insights, including precise financial implications (such as cost/benefits, internal rate of return, payback period, and best potential restoration sites near population centers)
- PDF outputs that make it easy for your non-technical users to quickly understand the insights and compare their capital expenditures to other investments.
OUR DEVELOPMENT PROCESS: COLLABORATING WITH YOU
Our process is fundamentally collaborative. We don’t build tools and then ask you to retrofit them to your challenges. We engage with your team from the beginning to understand the questions you want answered — and the data, science, inputs and outputs you need to get those answers.
Learn more about the Green Infrastructure Support Tool (GIST) we co-created with seven global corporations — an achievement that prompted World Business Council Sustainable Development President Peter Bakker to say he wants The Earth Genome to build all of WBCSD’s future water apps.
Then contact us to find out how The Earth Genome can help you reach better outcomes on a rapidly changing planet.